To print reports to a pdf in ShowGrounds, you must have a pdf print drive on your computer. This lives natively on Mac OSX, but does not on Windows machines. Follow the below steps to view your report in pdf format:
- Create a subset of the items you wish to print in your list view.
- Click the ‘Print’ icon at the top of the screen.
- Select the Report you would like to create in pdf format.
- While holding down the Option/Alt key on your keyboard, click the ‘Print’ button on the current window.
- This action will make another window appear, allowing you to choose your printer (or printer driver).
To Obtain a PDF Print Driver for your Windows machine:
Please either purchase or download a A PDF Print Driver lives natively in the Mac OS. In Windows, you must either have or download one.